(1) If a child is allergic to a pet, talk seriously with the doctor about the need to find a new home for the animal.(2) Designed thoughtfully and implemented seriously , it can eventually become your primary source of new hires.(3) In the end my story said nothing about their plight - though seriously what hasn't already been said?(4) No seriously though, now that I noticed it I can't help but wonder why this is.(5) I seriously thought there'd be a riot or something.(6) I do not know of any member in this House - young or old - who honestly seriously believed that.(7) I seriously question whether we are capable of staging the event.(8) do you seriously believe that I would jeopardize my career by such acts?(9) Your child is seriously hurt, but one doctor is there who can save your child.(10) I'm the one who needs the doctor because I seriously think I'm going crazy.(11) The lorry driver also was injured, though not seriously .(12) I find it hard to believe that anyone can seriously assert the equivalence of atrocities on both sides.(13) Jason was the first guy that I seriously thought might go somewhere.(14) Nobody seriously believes that teaching children in batches of 20 or 30 can offer an appropriately individualised education.(15) I drove to the station in a seriously bad mood(16) The red and pink prints are seriously cool, if I do say so myself.
(1) take seriously :: ciddi
(2) seriously injured :: ağır yaralanan
(3) seriously ill :: bədhal
(4) take it seriously :: ciddi qəbul
(5) very seriously :: çox ciddi
(6) consider seriously :: ciddi hesab
(7) seriously though :: ağır olsa
(8) not seriously :: şit-şit
3. really ::
4. joking aside ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But SERIOUSLY, even if I disregard
the Uncle Carl factor...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
- I just...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
you didn't pick my project?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Azerbaijani Dictionary: seriously
Meaning and definitions of seriously, translation in Azerbaijani
language for seriously with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of seriously in Azerbaijani and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'seriously'
What seriously means in Azerbaijani, seriously meaning
in Azerbaijani, seriously
definition, examples and pronunciation
of seriously in Azerbaijani language.