Noun(1) similar things placed in order or happening one after another(2) a serialized set of programs(3) a periodical that appears at scheduled times(4) (sports(5) (electronics(6) a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection(7) (mathematics
(1) Most recently she has published a series of small spell books that are really good.(2) He must be a guy who can be counted on to play well and play often when the game, the series , the season, are on the line.(3) I've always thought it bad form to start adapting a series of books with a late entry.(4) The first coin in the series was Delaware, which chooses an image of a man riding a horse.(5) Well, there was a series of books called the Nancy Drew Mystery Series.(6) After three games, you get a feel for a series , but these teams seem to be really even.(7) Such was the difference in the strength of the respective teams that the series never rose above mediocrity.(8) It is intended to publish a series of similar novels based on Irish history and mythology.(9) He published several series titled Hot Spring Notes, which he had begun during the war.(10) About two or three year ago Yorkshire Television did a series on great houses.(11) the Pliocene series(12) Now it's on to Game 7 for a series that has given us everything we could have hoped for and then some.(13) This pilot led to a full radio series , which quickly won a prestigious Sony Award.(14) The heart of the book is a series of chess problems followed by extremely detailed solutions.(15) We've got a game tomorrow that is probably the most pivotal game of the series , and we understand that.(16) He was at the same time working on a series of children's books to elaborate for children how the different races came to Guyana.
(1) time series :: zaman seriyası
(2) drama series :: Dram serialı
(3) television series :: televiziya seriyası
(4) in series :: sıra
(5) series circuit :: seriyası circuit
(6) series connection :: seriyası əlaqə
(7) series finale :: seriyası final
(8) geometric series :: həndəsi silsilə
(9) series production :: seriyası istehsal
(10) film series :: film seriyası
1. succession ::
2. serial ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A NETWORK ORIGINAL SERIES
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
A NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
all 61 episodes
of the BBC SERIES Red Dwarf...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Okay, Star Trek, the original SERIES.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Every possible SERIES of events
is happening all at once.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Azerbaijani Dictionary: series
Meaning and definitions of series, translation in Azerbaijani
language for series with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of series in Azerbaijani and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'series'
What series means in Azerbaijani, series meaning
in Azerbaijani, series
definition, examples and pronunciation
of series in Azerbaijani language.