Noun(1) something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness(2) pain in the head caused by dilation of cerebral arteries or muscle contractions or a reaction to drugs
(1) she got a headache(2) Shoppers and parked vehicles sometimes block the route, causing a major headache for drivers.(3) Symptoms include a severe headache , a stiff neck and a dislike of bright lights.(4) Now the only headache to worry about is a break-down or even worse an accident.(5) He had been told she had a headache and muscle pain, neither of which she had.(6) Many managers would be delighted to have such a selection headache .(7) For example, I currently have a severe headache and was sick earlier this morning.(8) This is a real headache and a major problem after a crash or when viruses delete files.(9) Let this be a warning to all who wish to save themselves the headache and hassle.(10) traffic in this town is a real headache(11) I've got a splitting headache(12) Moorby's only selection headache revolves around the loss of skipper James Rushforth.(13) The former gas works at Heworth Green has been a worry to residents and a headache to planners for years.(14) I have a headache(15) an administrative headache(16) Alternatively, there may be little ocular pain but severe headache and nausea or vomiting.
(1) have a headache :: baş ağrısı var
(2) migraine headache :: migren başağrısı
(3) splitting headache :: Baş ağrısı
(4) a bad headache :: pis baş ağrısı
(5) severe headache :: miqren
(6) cluster headache :: cluster baş ağrısı
(7) get a headache :: baş ağrısı almaq
(8) tension headache :: gərginlik baş ağrısı
(9) sick headache :: xəstə baş ağrısı
1. pain in the head ::
2. nuisance ::
3. vexation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you experiencing dehydration,
HEADACHE, nausea and shame?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
...because I got a HEADACHE
from drinking the Icee too fast?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
How's your HEADACHE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Do you know the one about the HEADACHE?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Which, I don't have to tell you,
at that age, is its own HEADACHE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
English to Azerbaijani Dictionary: headache
Meaning and definitions of headache, translation in Azerbaijani
language for headache with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of headache in Azerbaijani and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'headache'
What headache means in Azerbaijani, headache meaning
in Azerbaijani, headache
definition, examples and pronunciation
of headache in Azerbaijani language.