doğum, doğuş, doğulma, təvəllüd, doğmatəvəllüd
Noun(1) the time when something begins (especially life(2) the event of being born(3) the process of giving birth(4) the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents(5) a baby born; an offspring
Verb(1) cause to be born
(1) The daughter had lived with her single mother from birth .(2) the birth of Christianity(3) the mother is English by birth(4) by right of birth(5) That's still 6 per cent short of the $1.17 rate at the euro's birth at the start of 1999.(6) he was blind from birth(7) Yang places a high importance on using stem cells from birth , rather than those collected from adults because of vitality.(8) I don't think there is a regional favorite, although he's clearly a South Carolinian by birth .(9) English by birth , I'd been in Australia for about 10 years and had a hankering to return to my roots, if not permanently, then at least for a considerable length of time.(10) the birth of an idea(11) The young feed themselves from birth normally by pecking.(12) Only those moments that show democracy's birth and possibility, along with its decline and failure, become resources for imagining our future.(13) Why does the left in Ireland have no problem siding objectively with those determined to strangle democracy at birth in Iraq?(14) They do not permit her to make us happy, but put her on a level with money, status, noble birth , health, beauty and other things which are common to virtue and vice.(15) Like other animals, they pass through a life cycle from birth to maturity to death.(16) he welcomed the birth of the new company
(1) date of birth :: Doğum tarixi
(2) place of birth :: Doğum yeri
(3) birth date :: Doğum tarixi
(4) give birth :: doğmaq
(5) year of birth :: Doğum ili
(6) birth certificate :: Doğum şəhadətnaməsi
(7) country of birth :: doğulduğu ölkə
(8) birth year :: doğum il
(9) birth defect :: doğum qüsur
1. childbirth ::
3. ancestry ::
4. giving birth ::
5. parentage ::
6. nativity ::
7. give birth ::
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
birth, birthed, birthing, births
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's going to be a scene
depicting Spock's BIRTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
a woman of noble BIRTH
is always called a lady.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
This one is of a woman
giving BIRTH in a river.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Women scream when they give BIRTH.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
I couldn't be happier
even if I had given BIRTH to you.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Azerbaijani Dictionary: birth
Meaning and definitions of birth, translation in Azerbaijani
language for birth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of birth in Azerbaijani and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'birth'
What birth means in Azerbaijani, birth meaning
in Azerbaijani, birth
definition, examples and pronunciation
of birth in Azerbaijani language.