test, sınaq, imtahan, təcrübə, müayinə, zaçot, zirehsınaqsınamaq, sınağa çəkmək
Noun(1) trying something to find out about it(2) any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc(3) a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge(4) the act of undergoing testing(5) the act of testing something(6) a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
Verb(1) put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to(2) test or examine for the presence of disease or infection(3) examine someone's knowledge of something(4) show a certain characteristic when tested(5) achieve a certain score or rating on a test(6) determine the presence or properties of (a substance(7) undergo a test
(1) Since the beast was invincible by arrow or club the contest was a test of physical strength and endurance.(2) a spelling test(3) a statutory test of obscenity(4) Using the same pan, fry a small patty of the meat mixture and taste to test the seasoning.(5) This test is often positive in forms of blood vessel inflammation such as vasculitis.(6) This young lad, since passing his test , has written off two cars in self inflicted accidents.(7) The test , when placed in position, forms the bed of the furnace, with the long diameter transversely.(8) On test there was certainly very little buffeting or wind noise.(9) To test for overheating, touch your bare wrist to the barrel, near its end.(10) The best way to test a chilli for strength is to munch a bit before cooking.(11) The Bishop came to test us on our knowledge and woe betide the boy who failed to give an instant answer to his theological queries.(12) the exam will test accuracy and neatness(13) Validity standards are based on test content, not on which groups of students take the test .(14) If the HPV test is positive for the high risk type, then the patient warrants a closer look.(15) this is the first serious test of the peace agreement(16) It was an unequalled test of courage, strength and endurance, technique being less important than character.
(1) test tube :: sınaq borusu
(2) blood test :: qan analizi
(3) to test :: sınamaq
(4) pregnancy test :: Hamiləlik testi
(5) test drive :: test drive
(6) test report :: test hesabat
(7) driving test :: sürücülük testi
(8) placement test :: yerləşdirilməsi test
(9) take a test :: bir test
(10) stress test :: stress test
1. trial ::
2. exam ::
3. trial run ::
4. mental test ::
6. put a strain on ::
bir gərginlik qoymaq
7. quiz ::
8. screen ::
9. essay ::
pretest, pretested, pretesting, pretests, test, testable, tested, tester, testers, testing, testings, tests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, what's the next TEST?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
I don't need a TEST to make me worry about
something I'm already worried about.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
All right, TEST my ring tone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
- There's gonna be a TEST?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
We have a lot of information
to cover before your first TEST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
English to Azerbaijani Dictionary: test
Meaning and definitions of test, translation in Azerbaijani language for test with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of test in Azerbaijani and in English language.
Tags for the entry "test"
What test means in Azerbaijani, test meaning in Azerbaijani, test definition, examples and pronunciation of test in Azerbaijani language.