siqnalsiqnal, qudokişarə vermək
Noun(1) any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message(2) any incitement to action(3) an electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength
Verb(1) communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs(2) be a signal for or a symptom of
Adjective(1) notably out of the ordinary
(1) Gerard Rice made it 2-1 for Newcastle midway through the second half, a signal for the Seasiders to turn up the pressure.(2) Because the signal is transmitted over radio waves, others can listen in to any transmissions, so the authentication mechanisms are also visible.(3) the driver of the mail train overran a signal at danger and ran into the rear of an express(4) After this fun, a foghorn sounded to signal the beginning of a ├ö├ç├┐self-guided├ö├ç├û walking tour.(5) Noor, in typical logical mode, made a soft hissing noise with her teeth, the signal for any motion to halt gradually but fast.(6) Anna raised her hand in a signal for Justine to stop.(7) The pump activated once it received the electrical signal .(8) This gesture was a signal to his kids that he loved them.(9) She didn't fall too badly and merely got rather wetter than originally planned, but this was the signal for our party to exit the fountain and attempt to dry off.(10) Jumping onto a table, Crush raised her hands in the air as a signal for her friends to stop they were doing; she watched as they obliged, halting their food war.(11) Education Leeds assistant chief executive Roland Absalom said it was a clear signal that the situation was improving.(12) However, we have noticed that there is a temporal increase in these mutations which should serve us a warning signal for prescribing the SP treatment.(13) While making a right turn at any turning off a main road, you are advised to signal , wait for other vehicles and check your rear view mirror.(14) the firing of the gun was the signal for a chain of beacons to be lit(15) Tired, grumpy, she waved her hand as a signal for me to come in.(16) hold your fire until I signal
(1) turn signal :: siqnal çevirmək
(2) no signal :: siqnal yoxdur
(3) signal strength :: siqnal gücü
(4) traffic signal :: yol siqnal
(5) signal processing :: siqnal emal
(6) busy signal :: busy signal
(7) hand signal :: əl siqnal
(8) digital signal :: digital siqnal
(9) signal transduction :: siqnal İletisi
(10) smoke signal :: tüstü siqnalı
1. gesture ::
2. indication ::
3. cue ::
5. gesture ::
6. indicate ::
7. mark ::
8. betoken ::
9. signalize ::
signal, signaled, signaler, signalers, signaling, signalization, signalling, signally, signals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No SIGNAL, no plan.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
to give you the SIGNAL
to light the trench.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
And when we give the SIGNAL,
bring us back down.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Yeah, I've got a SIGNAL.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Hide near Castle Black. When I give
the SIGNAL, hit them in the night.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Azerbaijani Dictionary: signal
Meaning and definitions of signal, translation in Azerbaijani language for signal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of signal in Azerbaijani and in English language.
Tags for the entry "signal"
What signal means in Azerbaijani, signal meaning in Azerbaijani, signal definition, examples and pronunciation of signal in Azerbaijani language.