hazır, hazırcavab, mövcud
Noun(1) poised for action
Verb(1) prepare for eating by applying heat(2) make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
Adjective(1) completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress(2) (of especially money(3) mentally disposed(4) made suitable and available for immediate use(5) apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
(1) You display leadership qualities and are unafraid, ready to face professional competition or rivalry.(2) The most important factor is the open and friendly staff who are always ready to serve and eager to please.(3) So we take more than a passing interest in this masterplan and are certainly ready to play our part in bringing new life and learning right into the heart of the city.(4) Most of the complex was actually ready and occupied for a while.(5) she should have the budget ready by Friday(6) the image was ready for print(7) he had a ready excuse(8) The players are ready , well prepared, but numbed by tension.(9) Many people lack ready access to computer technologies and the Internet's information and communication resources.(10) The combustible fusion of imperialism abroad, fear-mongering at home, and ready access to firearms has ensured this.(11) The problem was that after a few days all that information was pretty much lost to me because there was no ready way to access it.(12) he has a ready wit(13) I was ready to drop from lack of sleep, so we proceeded home.(14) I was ready to collapse(15) There are lots of reasons why non-legal professionals may need this sort of ready access to the law as at a historical date.(16) I don't know why, but everyone has to take responsibility for themselves and prepare right and get ready .
(1) get ready :: hazır
(2) getting ready :: hazırlaşırıq
(3) be ready :: hazır
(4) ready-made :: Tikili
(5) all ready :: bütün hazır
(6) ready to :: Hazır olmaq
(7) ready to use :: istifadə üçün hazır
(8) ready to wear :: geymək üçün hazır
(9) get ready for :: üçün hazır
1. prepared ::
3. willing ::
4. about to ::
5. available ::
6. prompt ::
7. quick ::
8. prepare ::
9. gear up ::
10. make ::
readies, ready, readying, unready
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have 50 pounds vacuum-packed
and READY to go.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Oh, God, we are not READY to have
an infant in this house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
Are you READY to discuss
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Ready for lunch?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Our transportation is READY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
English to Azerbaijani Dictionary: ready
Meaning and definitions of ready, translation in Azerbaijani language for ready with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ready in Azerbaijani and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ready"
What ready means in Azerbaijani, ready meaning in Azerbaijani, ready definition, examples and pronunciation of ready in Azerbaijani language.