Noun(1) any animal or plant material used to fertilize land especially animal excreta usually with litter material
Verb(1) spread manure, as for fertilization
(1) The size of farms increased, and large numbers of animals were used to provide power and to manure the soil.(2) Similarly, soil tests from land on which manure is applied ensure that nutrients in the soil remain at levels that can be used by the crop on an annual basis.(3) Pig and horse manure are just not rich enough for the roses.(4) In a feedlot, lots of animals deposit their manure on a small amount of bare land.(5) Phosphorus is the critical nutrient, not nitrogen, in calculating the amount of crop land needed to spread a unit of manure .(6) This can happen when apples drop to the ground in an orchard and land in deer droppings or livestock manure .(7) But a lot of community people are concerned with the effects of applying chicken manure to land.(8) Ancient farmers discovered that plant yield could be increased on a plot of land by spreading animal manure throughout.(9) There is absolutely no manure or animal products in my compost.(10) The increase in animal density has presented a challenge in the collection, storage, and land application of manure .(11) Along with the animals' manure , no other fertilizer should be necessary.(12) High rainfall washes more animal manure off the land into watercourses.(13) The bags are filled with manure comprising cow dung, neem cake, prawn shell powder and neopeat (coconut fibre).(14) Farmers commonly spread manure on their lands, a practice that often results in excess phosphorus being applied.(15) We spread manure on our land to help fertilize our crops without chemicals.(16) Grass clippings arrive throughout the mowing season, and horse manure is delivered year-round.
(1) animal manure :: mal peyini
(2) green manure :: yaşıl peyin
(3) liquid manure :: maye peyin
(4) farmyard manure :: qapı-baca peyin
(5) manure heap :: peyin yığın
(6) manure spreader :: peyin spreader
1. dung ::
2. muck ::
3. excrement ::
5. ordure ::
6. guano ::
7. cow pats ::
8. fertilizer ::
9. cow chips ::
10. road apples ::
11. horse apples ::
12. buffalo chips ::
13. cow-pies ::
14. cow patties ::
15. cow flops ::
17. scat ::
18. muck ::
manure, manured, manures, manuring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
they're great at
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
I can cover it with MANURE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
You can catch even more flies
with MANURE. What's your point?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
This stinks of MANURE. All of it.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Azerbaijani Dictionary: manure
Meaning and definitions of manure, translation in Azerbaijani language for manure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of manure in Azerbaijani and in English
Tags for the entry "manure"
What manure means in Azerbaijani, manure meaning
in Azerbaijani, manure definition, examples and pronunciation
of manure in Azerbaijani language.