olmaq, tutmaq, yaraşmaq
Verb(1) enter or assume a certain state or condition(2) undergo a change or development(3) come into existence(4) enhance the appearance of
(1) I was depressed by the thought of the kind of doctors our students might become .(2) it should become much easier to do it(3) she wanted to become a doctor(4) it didn't take long for the sound to become tiring(5) It was a time when the sorts of changes we had seen coming as a result of the collapse of communism were beginning to become really apparent.(6) minor celebrity status did not become Potter(7) people have become concerned about the food we eat(8) After several listens, however, a rare aesthetic begins to become clear.(9) what would become of her now?(10) How do you expect me to grow and develop and become cultured if you insult me all the time?(11) When exams are over, and summer begins, we become more active and trim down a bit.(12) Grace, who wants to become a doctor, has been told her results were the best in the school.(13) I have canoed, fished, sailed and more recently I have become qualified in powerboats.(14) protests have become more frequent(15) Perhaps it is appropriate that a Shell executive should become Scotland's tourist chief.(16) They tasted good but would have tasted even better if the sabayon had not begun to split and become cold by the time it reached the table.
(1) to become :: olmaq
(2) has become :: olmuşdur
(3) become a member :: üzv olmaq
(4) become famous :: məşhurlaşmaq
(5) become aware :: duymaq
(6) become extinct :: sönmüş olmaq
(7) become rich :: varlanmaq
(8) become friends :: isinişmək
(9) become acquainted :: olmaq tanış
(10) become ill :: naxoşlamaq
1. grow ::
2. turn into ::
4. suit ::
5. befit ::
6. get ::
7. turn ::
become, becomes, becoming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Did you know she's going to school
to BECOME a microbiologist?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
I don’t want you
to BECOME distressed, either.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
long enough to BECOME a nuisance.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Hank had risen to BECOME the head
of the Albuquerque DEA.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
we’ll stop being Robin Hoods
and we’ll simply BECOME sons of a bitch.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Azerbaijani Dictionary: become
Meaning and definitions of become, translation in Azerbaijani language for become with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of become in Azerbaijani and in English language.
Tags for the entry "become"
What become means in Azerbaijani, become meaning in Azerbaijani, become definition, examples and pronunciation of become in Azerbaijani language.